The man standing on the curb looks like he’s coming straight out of Mr Lebanon's cast. Tall, muscular, handsome, and just standing there, at night, by himself.
I’m on my way back home but wait, this guy looks hot as fcuk. Plus this is the Freeway cruising area so he has to be up for some fun. Wow he’s even giving me the look now, that unmistakable look.
It’s kinda weird though, I could swear this guy's Lebanese. Everything about him. And that makes him the only Lebanese guy around here not cruising in his car: The sidewalk is the turf of foreign workers turned rentboys.
- Me: Hey there, how are you?
- Him: Good and you… what’s up?
- Me: Nothing much. Just driving around…
- Him: Just driving around eh?
- Me: Yup heading back home. But then I saw you!
- Him: You wanna fcuk or get fcuked?
- Me (thinking: guy's fast!): Umm neither I think… just go for a ride and see what happens.
- Him: You like to scuk?
- Me: Yeah I guess that part could happen. Listen do you want to come up or not?
- Him: Ok I’m going to walk back this way and you’ll pick me up from over there.
- Me: But why from over there? Just hop in here it’s much more quiet!
- Him: No, I want people to see me get in the car with you.
- Me (thinking: WTF?!): Fine, let me pick you up from over there then”
I drove forward into the light and picked him up.
How is it I could ignore all the signs, how is it I couldn’t see that everything about this guy was getting weirder by the minute, I still can’t figure….
... I guess the fish-hook must have been way, way too pretty and the fish (me) must have been way, way too horny.
-- by GiL. Photo by GiB#2 in Paris.